Tuesday 15 July 2014

Six pickup lines straight from your marketing books.

This one goes out for all my marketing friends who are still looking to solve the love riddle. So if you are looking for a hot date to spend your weekend with, or if you are looking to impress that cute marketer chick/dude in your college or at your workplace.

Why not try to impress her/him with an endearing pick up line straight from the books? (Trust me, you will really thank Philip Kotler for this)

Here are a few ridiculously cheesy pickup lines straight from the books:-

1. Hey girl, you can spam me all night but I still won't unsubscribe.


marketing, digital marketing, social media marketing, philip kotler, product lifecycle, business marketing, viral marketing, memes marketing, paid search

 2.There are 4P's of Marketing. But, you give a fifth P to my hormones. It's called "Pump".


marketing, digital marketing, social media marketing, philip kotler, product lifecycle, business marketing, viral marketing, memes marketing, paid search


3. You are my Powerbrand, I so wanna invest all of me in you.


4. God has segmented and positioned you so perfectly that you are my only target.

marketing, digital marketing, social media marketing, philip kotler, product lifecycle, business marketing, viral marketing, memes marketing, paid search


 5.You must be an SEO expert b'coz you are ranked #1 on my list.




6.You seem like a paid search campaign, b'coz you left quite an  impression on me.

marketing, digital marketing, social media marketing, philip kotler, product lifecycle, business marketing, viral marketing, memes marketing, paid search



*Please share this post with your peers (peer to peer marketing, you see :P) through the social networks given below. Also keep your comments coming in. Many thanks.*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Partners

Online Marketing


Globe of blogs

Globe of blogs

Reach us at


Popular Posts

Designed By M.Y.O.B